Ways To Help
It's time to start planning the biggest event of the Don Callejon School year. This day long carnival and silent auction is a fun filled event but we'll need everyone to help out to make it a success. Come to a planning meeting or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Check out the new subcommittees. Work in a small team to share the load and get things done!
- Sponsorship- Send out emails for donations and advertisement at Event
- Outside Vendors-Book and organize outside vendors, Game Truck, Robot Wars, Purchase RC cars, Balloon lady, order bubbles and sidewalk chalk, organize photobooth.
- Main Stage- Be the point person for the DJ and keep open communication for day of. Organize and schedule games for the main stage.
- Arts & Crafts - Work with teacher to organize and setup and order supplies
- Auction Table- Make flyers and remind teachers to participate in baskets and activities. Setup and organize day of
- Ticket Sales- Copy and distribute flyers for ticket sales, setup tables after school and distribute tickets to classrooms. Day of booth for additional ticket sales.
- Flyer and poster distribution- Distribute posters to Montague, George Maine, Rivermark, Libraries. Contact parks and Recreation to hang banner. Help get the word out on social media.
- Leadership Liaison -Work with leadership class to create posters, setup games day of event, work on a leadership schedule and assign jobs
- Prize Booth- Order prizes from Oriental Trading Co. (leadership organizes)
- Volunteers- Reach out to volunteers and assign tasks for day of. (HS students as well)